DealerPolicy is a rapidly growing company in the Automotive and InsurTech space. DealerPolicyï¿½s web-based insurance platform provides a strategic value-add to auto dealerships by creating a unique buying experience accompanied by consistent customer savings. DealerPolicyï¿½s technology is positioned within auto dealerships, enabling dealership customers to receive insurance quotes during the car-buying process. These customers are then connected to DealerPolicyï¿½s wholly owned Insurance Agency, to complete the insurance transaction.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a driven individual, someone organized and performance minded, to join our exciting and diverse team of trail blazers. The Market Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing our dealer network, lifting user engagement thru lead generation, all within a defined market. The Market Manager is someone who can foster strong business relationships, communicate value, close deals and deliver on our companyï¿½s core values of performance and service. Market Managers are instrumental in driving our companyï¿½s growth through dealership sales and performance excellence.
- Identify and develop dealership prospects within assigned market through research and analysis
- Establish rapport with prospects, engage in value based consultative sales activities, and close deals
- Harvest existing dealer network for new prospect referrals and additional product opportunities
- Frequent in-person dealership visits to provide process consulting in assigned market
- Frequent virtual interactions with dealer partners and prospects
- Regular performance reporting to dealer partners, dealership management, and users
- Dealership visit reporting to Regional Directors and Dealership Stakeholders
- Development and delivery of sales and management meetings as necessary or requested
- Market and dealership performance targeting
- Implementation of DealerPolicy tech and process within dealerships
- CRM reporting and updating to insure accurate representation of assigned dealerships and opportunities
- Identify quarterly dealership targets and development of strategic initiatives in target dealerships
- Participate in development of performance management and acquisition tools and practices based on best-practices
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2 or more years of account development and sales experience in a B2B environment is required
- Strong knowledge of automotive industry
- Drive to succeed in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
- Strong ability to interpret data to understand dealer performance
- Ability to effectively manage a market against KPIï¿½s and dealership culture
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
- Position requires a person who is confident, proactive, and self-motivated
- Should be able to react and adjust quickly to change
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and administration (documentation) skills
- Excellent and nuanced written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Frequent travel required – 90% in field, 20-30% overnight travel
- Various locations available! VT, NH, CT, W. MA, Jacksonville, Northern CA, Portland, Dallas, and Cleveland.
- Must have personal vehicle for transportation to and from accounts.
DealerPolicy is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
DealerPolicy offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, which includes
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
- PTO allowance and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Working remotely
- Uncapped earnings
PandoLogic. Category: Marketing & Biz Dev, Keywords: Marketing Manager0 – Full-Time