#remote #marketing #jobs
Company: Last Mile Health
At Last Mile Health, we are all stewards of our reputation and our resources. Are you passionate about developing creative content about social impact while building your career in a growing global non-profit organization? If so, you may be the next Marketing and Communications Manager at Last Mile Health.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, the Marketing and Communications Manager works in close conjunction with LMH’s Communications Team and is responsible for crafting written and visual content that drives the Community Health Academy (Academy)’s mission and promotes the Academy to key audiences globally. Key deliverables for this role include website management, development and maintenance of marketing and communication strategies for the Academy, shareable one pagers and other briefing documents, key messaging and talking points for external engagements and social media content.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about storytelling, and has experience translating complex information into clear and compelling content across many platforms for diverse domestic and international audiences.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the development of a marketing strategy and communications strategy for the Academy’s online courses and programmatic work in alignment with LMH’s communications strategy
- Work with Academy staff to develop customized marketing and communications for course launches and continued promotion of Academy offerings
- Develop core written content for the Academy, including one pagers, website content, and support the development of technical content and grant narratives
- Lead the creation of visual content to support the development of Academy courses and programs (graphic designs for job aides, job guides, and curriculum)
- Work with Regional Engagement Directors to develop and refresh marketing materials with a focus on regional priorities and offerings
- Liaise with the Communications Team to provide inputs and into Last Mile Health’s editorial calendar and cadence of communications to key audiences over the year
- Liaise with the Communications Team to contribute content to LMH annual reports, quarterly reports, and donor materials
- Provide support to senior leadership, including the Executive Director, engaging in external speaking engagements, through the development of talking points, presentations, and other required communications materials
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Experience in a marketing and/or communications role
- Demonstrated experience developing collateral for global audiences
- Proven ability to create creative, clear, and powerful written and visual communications
- Strong storytelling abilities and ability to frame narratives to a wide range of audiences
- Experience of developing and managing website content
- Significant experience using social media marketing and strong working knowledge of core social media tools, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Expertise in PowerPoint
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have worked in a marketing or communications role in the social or non-profit sector
- You have experience creating or implementing data-driven communications
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world’s most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Malawi, Boston and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR