Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Marketing Operations Manager is pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing marketing team.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for maintaining our marketing technology stack, creating innovative processes and analyzing marketing campaign success. Specifically, you will:
- Own the administration of Marketo and our marketing tech stack, and be a key resource for evaluating future marketing technology investment
- Master the art of the retrospective and proactively analyze campaign response for both prospect and customer marketing efforts
- Have a clean, scientific testing mentality that goes beyond simple A/B message tests
- Be a key resource for developing new marketing programs to support broad integrated campaigns
- Be a friendly, efficient and driven troubleshooter when the going gets tough
- Own the day-to-day operations of lead flow, lead management and marketing operations support
- Manage the marketing tech stack including automation, data augmentation, software renewals, identifying new technology purchases with business owners and email systems
- Assist with database cleansing, enrichment, and acquisition initiatives to maintain data quality
- Drive creation and adoption of new processes and deploy solutions to the entire organization
- Analyze existing data and historical trends to provide early insights into best practices and trends on landing pages and email campaigns
- Partnering with reporting/analytics team and collaborating with sales on best practice lead followup functionality/programs
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to sell an impactful and revolutionary software that is changing the way sellers sell. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a curious, self-starting and creative analytical mind with the ability to turn data into insights. Specifically, you will play a pivotal role in creating strategy, process and campaigns that demonstrate Salesloft as #1 in the marketplace.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more than previously possible… If you’re passionate about innovation, growth and serving customers and thrive in a fast-paced, developmental environment, then becoming a Marketing Operations Manager is the career path for you!
Our Salesloft’s Marketing team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming demand generation specialists, inbound SDRs, product marketers and industry leaders who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
The Marketing team consists of results-oriented SaaS marketing professionals defining and owning the sales engagement market. The members on our team share a few common traits: they are self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about evangelizing Salesloft. They are also the epitome of our core values – Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 5+ years in a marketing, operations or sales operations role at a B2B software or technology company (SaaS business model is a plus)
- 3+ years Salesforce CRM experience
- 5+ years Marketo experience
- Experience building new innovative processes for fast lead followup and optimized campaign programs
- Experience analyzing campaign success and revenue metrics
- Experience partnering with sales and operations to build strategic go to market process
- Experience presenting to audiences like sales, customer success and leadership
- Proven track record of scoping and implementing tech-enabled solutions to meet business needs and drive growth
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on many projects simultaneously in a fast pace environment
- Dedicated team player
- Bonus points: Knowledge in HTML, CSS, WordPress or equivalent CMS, Google Analytics, and email development best practices.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Salesloft team, and delve into your territory
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Assess current state of marketing tech stack and familiarize yourself with all of our systems
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Build innovative programs that excel our marketing campaigns
- Analyze marketing and sales trends to buy room for new opportunities
- Meet regularly with marketing and sales team to build strategies around go-to-market, outbound sales plays and alignment
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Create vision for the future of the Salesloft marketing tech stack
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
- Assist in the development of best practices for lead generation and sales followup
- Have created and executed campaigns that have accelerated pipeline and created revenue
- Measured and analyzed success and be able to present key findings to leadership
- Continue to be innovative, creating new programs and process that enable Salesloft to be #1 in the sales engagement market