Make a difference… a big difference. You will have the opportunity, in a unique and dynamic culture, to be a part of something incredibly meaningful. We’re a disruptive startup with an inspiring mission. Learn and grow alongside our world-class team of healthcare, technology, and data leaders, dedicated to building a health plan and clinical services that care for everyone like they were our own mothers or fathers. Our team and board members have decades of experience in health care entrepreneurship, data, technology, services, and policy. With their support, we look forward to building a health plan and clinical services that will give seniors easy access to the high-quality care they deserve.
The Marketing Operations Project Manager will be responsible for working collaboratively to manage the company’s development and delivery of on-time, error free marketing communications. This role will also support continuous process improvement work and implementation of new initiatives that require significant collaboration with cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities will include
- Support the process planning, development, review, and launch of marketing and regulatory materials for new and existing plans by managing a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide frequent, regular project updates to stakeholders regarding progress, constraints, and adjustments.
- Assist in the development, execution, and ongoing review of SOPs, policies/procedures, and production workflows that solve for uber-compliant, agile, effective and personalized marketing campaigns.
- Development and implementation of new initiatives and campaigns, including obtaining applicable internal and external approval.
- Serve as liaison between Marketing and Product teams to develop in-depth understanding of Devoted Health plan offerings.
Attributes to success
- Must be able to work collaboratively within Marketing and with cross-functional teams such as Product, Engineering, Compliance, and Legal on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to continuously and proactively assess risk with eye towards continuous improvement through process changes and training or education.
- Thrives in a highly-regulated, highly collaborative, high-speed environment; comfortable making decisions based on incomplete information.
Desired skills and experience
- Project management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex issues into concise, actionable summaries using strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Medicare Advantage industry standards and guidelines and comfort with applicable CMS regulatory guidance a plus.