The Marketing Operations Project Manager will be responsible for working collaboratively to manage the company’s development and delivery of on-time, error free marketing communications. This role will also support continuous process improvement work and implementation of new initiatives that require significant collaboration with cross-functional teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the process planning, development, review, and launch of marketing and regulatory materials for new and existing plans by managing a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide frequent, regular project updates to stakeholders regarding progress, constraints, and adjustments.
- Assist in the development, execution, and ongoing review of SOPs, policies/procedures, and production workflows that solve for uber-compliant, agile, effective and personalized marketing campaigns.
- Development and implementation of new initiatives and campaigns, including obtaining applicable internal and external approval.
- Serve as liaison between Marketing and Product teams to develop in-depth understanding of Devoted Health plan offerings.
Attributes to success:
- Must be able to work collaboratively within Marketing and with cross-functional teams such as Product, Engineering, Compliance, and Legal on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to continuously and proactively assess risk with eye towards continuous improvement through process changes and training or education.
- Thrives in a highly-regulated, highly collaborative, high-speed environment; comfortable making decisions based on incomplete information.
Desired skills and experience:
- Project management experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to distill complex issues into concise, actionable summaries using strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Medicare Advantage industry standards and guidelines and comfort with applicable CMS regulatory guidance a plus.