We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Managing one or more marketing campaigns in the local territory through promotional marketing events
- Maintaining current product knowledge and event promotions of our client portfolio
- Execute sales and marketing strategies face to face with customers
- Create and maintain brand loyalty through excellent customer engagement
- Participate in on-going training to assist with business growth
- NOTE: Our company specializes in direct marketing and brand marketing, we do not offer any call center / door-to-door / business-to-business or commission-only positions **
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Jersey City, NJ 07306: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Are you at least 18 years of age?
Do you understand that this is a customer facing role? NOT REMOTE
Work Location: One location