Welcome to ZimVie, a new, publicly traded global company focused on improving quality of life for our patients. Our company is founded on a legacy of established brands, medical experts and over $1B in annual revenue. We design, manufacture, and distribute a comprehensive portfolio of innovative solutions for implant dentistry, spinal surgery and bone growth stimulation. Our seasoned leadership and dedicated global team of more than 2,500 is focused on shaping an exciting future for ZimVie — we hope you’ll consider being a part of it!
- From its headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and additional facilities around the globe, ZimVie Dental works to improve smiles, function, and confidence in daily life by offering comprehensive tooth replacement solutions, including trusted dental implants, biomaterials, and digital workflow solutions. As a worldwide leader in this space, ZimVie Dental is committed to advancing clinical science and technology foundational to restoring daily life. For more information about ZimVie Dental, please visit us at www.ZimVie.com/dental. Follow @ZimVieDental on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram.
- The Marketing Technical Manager must be very well versed in the digital dentistry space that includes the history, changes that have occurred over time and current offering. This is a great opportunity to combine a passion for breakthrough innovation with a charismatic, energetic communication skill to present about the company’s product portfolio and how they can be adopted by customers for their patients. The Marketing Technical Manager will manage the services that provides technical product support to the America’s sales teams. Identifies company product training activities, motivational speaking and hands on training requirements and oversees curriculum development and execution for the digital dentistry workflow supporting sales, marketing, engineering, and customer service personnel, as well as customers. Manages the development and execution of digital dentistry product educational and marketing activities to meet company sales/profit objectives and optimize market opportunities for the Americas.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the company leader of technical product programs and activities that will provide support for the company and customers as needed.
- Serves as lead advisor on technical product knowledge requirements for the technical service team, the field sales team, the marketing department, and customer service.
- Collaborates with health care professionals and internal staff to assist in the design and manage technical product educational programs and marketing activities.
- Manages real-time and retrospective consultation on all digital dentistry related topics with surgeons, general dentists, dental technicians, and internal personnel
- Supports the Americas sales and product management teams to develop and implement a technical product marketing strategy, including annual needs assessments, pricing, promotion of events, and technical products programs content, in collaboration with sales management.
- Assists at tradeshows and supports sales representative demonstrations for technical product demonstrations.
- Supports corporate strategy operations through collaboration and regular team participation with America’s sales and marketing teams to support domestic product portfolio forecasts.
- Actively participates in review and recommendation of new product concepts and on product development teams. Supports Oversees determination of domestic America’s customer requirements, and development of product launch plans.
- Participates in and presents at professional conferences, conventions and professional exhibitions to maintain company image, and remain aware of product requirements and new market opportunities.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the “essential functions”.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs)
- Maintains high level of ZimVie and industry product knowledge, industry trends, and HCP’s through staying current via published information, global market contacts, health care professional interaction, and industry educational meetings.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer and end-user needs and product positioning relative to the competition.
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in written form to cross-functional departments, all levels of the organization, and health care professionals, domestically and internationally.
- Ability to formulate, communicate, and execute strategic and marketing plans.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, with ability to meet strict deadlines and time constraints.
Education/ Experience Requirements
- B.S. /B.A. degree, preferably including formal studies in business;
- A minimum of 10 years of dental technical support experience in the dental implant industry, including supervisory and financial management.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience working in a sales and/or marketing role with a medical device company.
- Certification in one or more of the following preferred: Certified Dental Technician (CDT); Registered Dental Assistant (RDA); Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH);
- Up to 40-50%
ZimVie is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants for employment and employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, transfer, demotion, evaluation, compensation, and separation, are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, religion, religious beliefs, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy status (including childbirth, lactation, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), parental status, genetic characteristics or information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military or veteran status or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.
In addition, ZimVie will provide applicants who require a reasonable accommodation, as a result of an applicant’s disability, religion, religious observances and practices, to complete this employment application and/or any other process in connection with an individuals’ application for employment. Applicants who require such accommodation should contact vie.com.
ZimVie generally does not sponsor applicant work visas for this position.
Requisition ID: 780