We’re a quickly growing company with a spectrum of three brands, ranging from eco-friendly pest control and cleaning products to fun, offbeat pet products. We’re looking for someone exceptionally skilled in paid digital advertising, as that will be the main component of your day, but who likes wearing a few hats (giving input across the whole spectrum of UX). You’ll have brand guides to follow, but also plenty of freedom to test different copy/graphics and think outside the box. We aren’t afraid of snarky humor.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize, create, and optimize ad campaigns daily to grow the overall business (for 3 different brands).
- Stay abreast of new trends, algorithm updates, and best practices to ensure ongoing improvement.
- Handle display & paid social: Google Display Network, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Reddit, MailChimp, etc.
- Launch/grow our Amazon paid media efforts. Monitor keyword rank, maintain/grow rank. Launch promotions and coupons to drive profitable traffic.
- Contribute to meeting Amazon content best practices – not just paid.
- Work with other team members to create cohesive content and experience across ads, website, email, social, packaging, in-store displays – you get the picture.
- Copywrite ads and landing pages. We are all copywriters here – you should be good at this and enjoy it.
- Ideally, be excited to explore new advertising avenues without being specifically asked to do so.
- Compile digital advertising reports to assist in overall marketing strategy.
- Interested in optimizing the user experience across every touchpoint of our brands, not staying strictly in the “paid” corner of marketing.
- Knowledge of executing paid media strategies including building audiences, building campaigns/ad sets/ads, closely monitoring performance, adjusting bids and budgets, relentlessly testing/iterating to generate results, and reporting on those results.
- A deep understanding of paid search, which includes keyword research, campaign build-outs, bid optimizations, reporting, and knowledge of the different ad types
- Advanced in Google Ads/Bing platforms.
- Advanced in Google Analytics and data analysis.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Pinterest ads, programmatic audio ads, and “emerging” platforms (like TikTok).
- Experience with podcast, streaming, voice, and emerging advertising opportunities that enhance the consumer experience, not pollute it.
- Understanding of conversion funnels and fascination with optimizing them.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs).
- Project Management software like Asana.
- Experienced in Analytics Technologies and CRM: Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects and the ability to organize, prioritize, and structure workload.
- Demonstrated capability of self-direction and motivation.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written skills.
- Openness and ability to learn new concepts and systems quickly.
- Innovative thinker and a collaborative team player.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Passionate about delivering high-quality designs that reach the right consumer.
- Interest in green living, environment, pets, wildlife, alternative medicines.
- Some experience in/knowledge of hemp/CBD category advertising. This can be “outside the box”, but we’re interested in hearing about it.
- CBD E-Commerce & Social Sales
- This person needs to be based in the Eastern or Central time zone. Near Sarasota, FL would be ideal for occasional office visits.
- This role is currently a remote position and could travel up to 5% of the time.
- This role reports to the Director of Marketing and has no direct reports.
Shoot us a few sentences describing your most memorable campaign to date, and why. Whether it was a learning experience or a huge success, we’d like to hear about it.
Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Google Ads: 2 years (Required)
- Digital Advertising: 2 years (Required)
- Facebook Advertising: 2 years (Required)
- Paid Search : 2 years (Required)
- www.ecoclearproducts.com, www.applelovepet.com, www.pet-fx.com
- Only full-time employees eligible