Paid Media ManagerFull Time
Login to bookmark
At Instructure, we believe in the power of people to grow and succeed throughout their lives. Our goal is to amplify that power by creating intuitive products that simplify learning and personal development, facilitate meaningful relationships, and inspire people to go further in their education and careers. We do this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. And that’s where you come in:
The Paid Media Manager is responsible for creating and driving B2B digital advertising campaigns across the full marketing funnel for Instructure’s products, with an end goal of achieving driving growth in highly qualified sales leads. You’ll join the Digital Marketing team and work with a broad range of departments, including creative, content, web, analytics, demand generation, product marketing, international marketing and other key stakeholders. This is a hands-on role, from concept to implementation to daily optimization.
As the Paid Media Manager, we are looking for someone that lives and breathes performance marketing, and believes that there is nothing better than crushing MQL targets. You love the smell of an A/B test in the morning, and have been known to dream about the perfectly optimized landing page. You can manage a demand budget like you’re conducting a symphony, and hunt for new ways to reach your ICP like a mako shark with the scent of blood.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage paid media campaigns end-to-end in LinkedIn, Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Programmatic Display, and emerging digital media areas
- Hands-on implementation and deployment within each digital marketing channel
- Collaborate with web, content, creative, and demand gen to produce landing pages and banners
- Daily monitoring, optimization, and QA of our all of campaigns
- Work closely with ops and analytics for integration and tracking of every campaign
- Leverage data insights to guide new media channel activations
- Assist in media planning, budgeting, forecasting, and exceeding lead generation goals
- Report, analyze and optimize media based on weekly, monthly, quarter results
- 5+ years of digital paid media experience at agencies, in-house, or both
- Familiar with all major digital channels, with deep hands-on experience in 3 or more
- Strong demand gen or performance marketing knowledge
- Proven ability to dive in and assimilate information quickly, relying on historical data and current state assessments to create and execute a paid media strategy
- Highly analytical, expert at excel, and familiar with Google Analytics and reporting tools
- Strong ICP targeting and optimization skills, driving to MQL, SQL, and SQO
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience owning and executing paid media campaigns in a startup and/or high growth SaaS environment
- Experience with audience targeting, remarketing and tracking tools, leveraging first- and third-party data
- Familiar with enterprise sales & marketing platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
- Landing page and ad copy writing skills, with minor graphic design (think: Canva) skills a plus
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- An open and effective communicator across multiple levels of an organization—and the ability prioritize and set expectations as needed
- Experience working across multiple levels, teams, and geographies in fast-paced and deadline-driven situations
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure:
- Competitive salary and 401k
- Medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
- HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
- Gym club reimbursements and rewards-based fitness tracking
- iMacs or Macbooks
Final salary is subject to location and experience.
We’ve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.