Our client is looking for a Virtual Personal Assistant to perform administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, make travel arrangements (domestic and international) and assist with other duties when required. To ensure success as a Virtual Personal Assistant, you should exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills, and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role.
- Reporting to senior management and performing administrative duties
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar, and sending reminders
- Book and manage travel arrangements
- Attend meetings as needed, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Prepare communications such as memos, emails, reports, and other correspondence
- Ordering supplies as needed
- Manage high priority and confidential information.
- Ability to make independent decisions, addressing the best way to handle specific tasks
- 3 years of administrative support experience required; experience as a Virtual Personal Assistant a plus
- Experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced typing and organizational skills
- Extensive experience in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- 100% Remote Work from Home