Patient Engagement Specialist – RemoteFull Time
FinPay, LLC, one of Technical.ly Philly’s top 10 exciting startups, is a Patient Financial Management company looking for a Patient Engagement Specialist. We are seeking an individual that is self-motivated, enjoys a fast paced environment, and will thrive working in a Start-Up environment with a strong culture. Come join the team that is solving the affordability crisis in healthcare.
Reports to: Team Leads of Patient Engagement and Vice President of Operations
- Navigate patients through the education of their Health Insurance policy as well as payment arrangements prior to care.
- Listen attentively to the patient’s needs.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and hold personal accountability for Document Signing on all Payment Plans.
- Provide accurate and thorough file notes within the company portal system.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patient data in accordance with HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Provide open feedback and ideas on process improvement.
- Uphold Company Core Values.
- Utilize FinPay training knowledge to routinely ensure quality assurance standards.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience preferred.
- Must have Customer Service experience.
- Health Insurance background is preferred.
- Experience processing transactions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft and/or Google systems.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with both Clients and Patients.
- Hold effective communication skills via both phone and email.
- Must be available on evenings and weekends to provide a flexible work schedule
Location: Remote, King of Prussia PA Area
Status: Full Time, Salaried
Benefits Include: Paid Time Off, 401(k), Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage plus a Flexible Spending Account