Jackson Pharmacy Professionals is the one of the nation’s leading pharmacy staffing and placement companies. We are currently hiring a Pharmacy Technician for a temporary remote opportunity with our long-term care clients. This is a full-time (40 hours/week), day shift position. We are ideally looking for someone hard working, dependable, and a team player. $18 – $22/hr depending on experience. MA license required.
Pharmacy Technician Position Details:
- $18 – $22/hr depending on experience
- 4+ week contract (opportunity to extend), fully remote
- Long-term care pharmacy
- Full-time, 40 hours/week
- Data entry & billing
Benefits of Jackson Pharmacy Professionals:
- Responsive, professional, and friendly team
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Top compensation
- Strong network of pharmacy professionals
- Opportunities nationwide across all settings!
Pharmacy Technician Requirements:
- Enterprise experience, preferred
- Two (2) years related experience as a Pharmacy Technician, preferred
- PTCB certification, preferred
- MA PHTCH license, required
Detail oriented and strong attention to detail
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, apply now! We are conducting interviews ASAP!
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Salary commensurate with experience.