This year we are expecting to double the size of our team and welcome millions of new members to our platform, so we’re scaling the People & Culture team to match. As the first People Partner dedicated to the Customer Success Organization, you will make an impact directly with the team as they embark on the fastest and most critical growth stage yet.
In this role, you will
- Be a coach, confidant and trusted partner to all levels of the Customer Success leadership team,directly supporting our President & Chief Operating Officer, SVP, Customer Success, VP, Implementation, VP, Member Solutions & Operations and VP Customer Success
- Support the full customer success team on all things people strategy and development, enabling growth and encouraging engagement while solving business challenges.
- Partner with your business unit to build the People road map and drive all People initiatives to support our rapidly growing organization; e.g. organizational design, career development frameworks, performance calibrations, compensation reviews, employee engagement survey action plans, analyzing people analytics and determining priorities using data and whatever else you deem priority with your business leaders
- Ensure and execute with a laser focus on inclusion, diversity, equity and accessibility in all of our programs and processes to ensure all Leaguers can thrive
- Partner with other areas of the growing People & Culture team such as Compensation, Benefits, Learning & Development, Communications, Reporting & People Analytics, HR Operations, Recruiting, Employee Experience and the People & Culture Leadership team to ensure programs are adapted and feedback is implemented from your business unit
- Own all employee relations, performance improvement plans, investigations and sensitive employee matters within your business unit
- Facilitate performance reviews twice annually and compensation reviews quarterly directly with your business unit to ensure we are rewarding high performance and ensuring our practices are fair and equitable.
- The ability to build effective and trusting relationships with employees and leaders and know how to influence and empower them
- The ability to balance the needs of the business with the needs of our people and are comfortable raising difficult conversations to drive the best outcomes for League
- A strong passion for health and the tech industry
- Experience as a senior HRBP with experience in a hyper growth environment
- The ability to navigate undefined challenges and creating unique innovation solutions
- Broad experience in areas such as organization design, employee relations, succession planning and talent development.