Jobvite is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the growing marketing team and to develop subject matter expertise in the enterprise recruiting software space. In this role, you will partner with the Sr. Product Marketing Manager and cross-functional leaders to develop highly differentiated, compelling positioning and messaging to support the growth of our product positioning. Driving thought leadership, perception and advocacy is a key aspect of this role. You will use data and customer insights to deeply understand the needs of our current and future customers which will inform the messaging and content strategy. The ideal candidate will possess a strong product marketing background who can provide a fresh, creative approach to helping customers understand all our products have to offer.
In this role, you will partner closely with the campaign marketing manager in the development of the enterprise digital strategy, including persona targeting, messaging framework and content assets.
What You Will Do:
- Develop value based product positioning and product messaging for Jobvite products and services that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Collect internal and external (competitive and buyer) intelligence to understand why we win and lose and influence go-to-market strategy
- Develop foundational value based content that effectively communicates the value Jobvite products, and their features bring to the market
- Plan the launches of new product features and work with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) to drive go-to-market strategy and execution of the launch plan
- Develop content and collateral to support field teams. Train them on problems we solve for our buyers, develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how to use it. Increase adoption and retention by enabling customers to discover new features
- Measure all content for effectiveness and enforce utilization by team
- Inform product roadmap and validate market fit for all current capabilities
- Data-Driven Analysis – Define, analyze, and track critical metrics for product usage, adoption, and other trends
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing, experience within HR tech preferred
- A strong ability to lead and influence cross-functionally with high-level stakeholders
- Strength in storytelling and the ability to build a messaging strategy to drive product understanding at sale
- Experience gathering and analyzing sales, customer, and market research data to inform business strategy
- Ability to make decisions independently and/or as part of team
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Think big mentality to drive new big ideas and innovation to the marketing team.