Job Category: Information Technology
Requisition Number: PRODU001278
West Bend, WI, 53095, USA
Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal “Best Place to Work” award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies” list 10 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel “Top Workplace” award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
As a member of our IT/Engineering team, work directly with e-commerce stakeholders. Help turn ideas, concepts, and requirements into production-ready features and functionalities. Collaborate with the e-commerce team, B2C creative teams, merchandising teams, and operations teams. Reign as the champion and steward of our retail and e-commerce platform!
Guide an agile delivery team through all phases of the software development lifecycle. Deliver on and maintain software solutions. Make good on what matters most to our customers and our company by ensuring your Scrum team meets sprint goals. Evaluate, design, and document business requirements. Ensure successful implementation, resolution of defects, functional improvements, and advance new features and capabilities.
- Work with a cross-functional team to ensure:
- Clear understanding of the business goals and objectives,
- Fulfillment of product requirements,
- Evaluation of product performance,
- Transition products from development to production users
- Assist in determining product delivery and deployment dates for new product releases, features and maintenance releases.
- Lead research and prototyping of innovative technologies and products.
- Work with business stakeholders and business partners to refine product strategy.
- Lead user testing efforts to learn and fail fast on ideas that are not successful.
- Understand and utilize the basics of Scrum guiding the team through all ceremonies.
- Own and maintain the Product and Sprint Backlogs; refine and prioritize Features and User Stories for the Scrum team.
- Listen to stakeholders and analyze their business problem statement. Convert requirements into user stories for the team to solution.
- Review and provide feedback to test plans and test cases to ensure changes which are made to the application meet the acceptance criteria, client business statement, and application integrity.
- Work cooperatively with other product owners to ensure consistency in development and overall user experience.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience is preferred.
- Agile Product Owner experience preferred.
- Experience in Writing Epics, Features and user stories.
- Experience in managing and prioritizing a Product Backlog and Guiding Scrum Ceremonies.
- Passion for Analyzing Visitor Behavior and User Experience – Data Analytics (conversion rates, traffic, search, keywords, etc).
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Master of Facilitation. Ability to engage stakeholders to ensure the right problems and challenges are heard. Can analyze and incorporate feedback into future product releases.
- Technical Experience creating and/or implementing Web Applications.
- Command of excellent verbal and written communication skills to interface with technical and non-technical audiences across various levels in the organization.
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem, specifically Sales and Service Cloud.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to meet rapid deadlines.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at [email protected] to receive complete benefits and compensation information. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.
*Please watch your email for next steps after submitting your application. You will be asked to take an online assessment in order to complete the application process. We look forward to your application.*