CoinTracker makes cryptocurrency portfolio tracking and tax compliance simple. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets. Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of the world.
Join our tight-knit early-stage remote team that thrives on delighting users and building magical products that improve people’s lives. Whether you’ve done support at a startup before or come from an entirely different background, as a Product Support specialist at CoinTracker you’ll delight our customers with world-class customer support and help make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone.
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Love writing.
- Are passionate about cryptocurrency or other technology helping to bridge gaps in financial equity and prosperity
- Like explaining complex topics to people in a simple way.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Can turn customer pain points into insightful product feedback.
- Love constantly learning about a technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
- Work effectively in a remote setting and are able to overlap with our core hours of 9 AM to 12 PM PT.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Clear and proficient in written communication in English.
- Empathetic, positive, patient, and excited to help users’ solve their pain points.
- Organized, reliable, independent, and productive.
- Comfortable with mathematical and financial topics.
- Excited about providing fast-paced support in a high-growth startup.
- Looking to learn about startup support in a hands-on manner.
- Answer technical customer inquiries via email.
- Generate high-quality educational resources for our users and team.
- Work collaboratively with our product team and engineers to understand, prioritize and implement customer feedback.
- Learn and grow with a fast-growing team.
- Ship four pieces of educational or support content about CoinTracker / crypto taxes that increase user engagement, or reduce incoming ticket volume
- Demonstrate week over week growth in knowledge by improving ticket output.
- Consistently contribute to the support & company culture
- Helps other teammates solve user problems
- Shares ideas and tips with the team
- Actively participate in and starts conversations amongst the team
- Close an average of 250 support tickets per week, while maintaining an 80% happiness rating.
- Expand our internal knowledge base with weekly contributions