We make a difference – in your community and in your career.
MA Project Coordinator/ Employer Liaison
The Employment Collaboratives are Riverside-led partnerships of state agencies and human service providers, employers, workforce development organizations, and employment service providers. The Collaboratives work across these groups with the common goal of increasing employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
This is a great opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Project Coordinator/Employer Liaison!
The Project Coordinator/Employer Liaison will work with the Director of Employment Collaboratives in the formation and development of the Collaborative, and in the implementation of its goals, strategies and activities.
The Project Coordinator/Employer Liaison will:
- be responsible for outreach to and engagement of businesses in the designated region of Massachusetts in order to support the development of employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities
- work with Collaborative Partners to identify the employment needs and goals of individuals served by Collaborative Partners and engage with businesses in the region to develop job opportunities for individuals supported by Collaborative Partners
- identify and work to eliminate barriers to employment related to the engagement of potential employers
- work with related public, private and community agencies and their staff; and business and corporate representatives to insure a coordinated approach to business engagement in the designated geographic area
Schedule: Remote with travel required in the New Bedford, Fall River and surrounding vicinity; flexible full time schedule Monday through Friday
Why You’ll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people’s lives through rewarding work. Most of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time off – all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer.
- Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both medical and dependent care
- Eleven paid holidays
- Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal, and sick time
- Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
- Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
- Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment events
- Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50% off the joiner’s fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
- Exceptional written, presentation, organizational, interpersonal, project management, and time-management skills required
- Ability to use social media, technology and systems to manage tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to do event planning and manage multiple projects required
- Competent in data management; ability to use CRM software to track contacts, document outcomes and communicate with members of the collaborative required
- Attend all required trainings and administrative meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred, High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in either human resources/recruiting, marketing, sales, or related experience
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle required
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law. Job Location New Bedford / Fall River, Massachusetts, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular