Project SupervisorFull Time
At Radial, our employees are the forefront of ecommerce, bringing beloved brands to consumers through our fulfillment, customer care and technology solutions. We are fueling the future of retail, which means you are, too. When you work for Radial, you join a global community of changemakers, where the work is critical, and the culture is fun. We depend on our workforce to overcome real-world challenges every day and encourage you to carve your own career path while shaping our future together.
Radial, the leader in omnichannel commerce technologies and operations has an exciting opening for a Project Supervisor. Radial’s omnichannel solutions use cutting-edge technology and analytics to optimize the e-commerce end to end processes reducing costs for our customer while enhancing the consumer experience.
The Project Supervisor will carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Supervisors assist the managers in attaining overall department and business goals. They lead by example and assist the manager and department by effectively planning and organizing workflow, promoting teamwork, training, problem-solving, and decision making. The supervisor will assist the Site in overall training, process documentation, and organization of onboarding classes.
- Reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- Tasks include planning/creating/organizing, planning and completing various projects assigned by the Operations Manager or as needed to better the operations, assigning and directing work; in partnership with the fellow Supervisor or Manager, addressing issues, and resolving problems.
- Assist the Supervisors, Managers, and other internal groups to meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Assist the Supervisors, Managers, and other staff to ensure compliance with all 5S, safety and operational requirements.
- Set up all training materials.
- Support all training classes.
- Ensure site training compliance as it relates to Dangerous Goods and other safety needs.
- Assure the safety and security of associates and inventory.
- Coordinate with other departments on processes and procedures.
- Monitor and gather data on associate production standards and partner site leadership team to ensure SOPs are followed.
- Other tasks deemed necessary to ensure customer compliance, safety, and all company rules, policies, and guidelines are met.
- Focus on Continuous Improvement and work directly with Continuous Improvement teams to support the site operating model’s documentation and development.
- Fill in when for other Operational Supervisors when needed.
- Prior experience preferred working in Warehousing, 3PL, Distribution or Manufacturing environment but not required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Bilingual English/Spanish desired but not required
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while multi-tasking, managing, coaching, and mentoring teams to be successful and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong process improvement skills (ability to develop and implement processes. Must have demonstrated leadership and strong interpersonal skills Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of WMS is desired
- College Degree preferred, HS Degree/GED Required
- This position is remote.
- Travel is not required.
Hours: Sunday to Wednesday 6:00am = 4:30pm. Must be available for additional hours as needed.
Radial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.