WorkWhile is on a mission to help the 83 million Americans who work hourly wage jobs earn a better living and live better lives. WorkWhile hires the best hourly workers and matches them with shifts that fit their skills, schedule, and location. Employers get access to a quality workforce, while employees get stable income and unmatched perks like next-day pay.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a recruiter to help us grow. We are a small but mighty team, committed to our audacious goals. You’ll work with the co-founders to recruit inspiring talent.
About the Job:
- Partner with senior leadership across all functions to understand their team goals and develop a hiring plan
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, outbound, and employee referral channels
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and improve processes
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from entry level to senior management positions
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner and trusted advisor
- Ability to operate well in a fast moving environment and provide team clarity to ambiguous situations
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment.