Recruiting Support Coordinator – Great Team and Hybrid/Remote Schedule!
Job ID: 6635
Type: Full Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources
Fallon Health – Corp HQ
Fallon Health Vaccination Requirements:
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, members and communities we serve, Fallon Health now requires all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status. As of 2/1/2022 all roles not designated as “Remote” require full COVID-19 vaccination and Fallon Health will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
About Fallon Health
Founded in 1977, Fallon Health is a leading health care services organization that supports the diverse and changing needs of those we serve. In addition to offering innovative health insurance solutions and a variety of Medicaid and Medicare products, we excel in creating unique health care programs and services that provide coordinated, integrated care for seniors and individuals with complex health needs. Fallon has consistently ranked among the nation’s top health plans, and is accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for its HMO, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid products. For more information, visit fallonhealth.org.
Fallon Health is on the move and growing and as our needs evolve, so does our Human Resources function…and that’s where you come in! We are excited to add a new person to our Talent Acquisition Team (Recruiting) and we are looking for someone just as excited to join us! You’ll love this team and enjoy working with the Diretcor that oversees it! 🙂 This recruitment function is very well run and respected and we do great work but there’s always new and better ways to do things and we welcome your input. You will also have the opportunity to learn a lot and grow with us. There’s a wide variety of projects to get involved in both within recruiting and in partnership with other funtions in HR. The HR Team overal is a great group of people and you will enjoy collegial support and a collaborative work setting. The schedule is hybrid so you will have an opportunity to work both in the office and at a home office.
The Recruitment Support Coordinator (RSC) role is pivotal and central to the entire recruitment life cycle workflow from receiving a new job requisition all the way through to creating the new hire file. There are a significant number steps in between and the RSC partners with the recruiter every step of the way including (but not limited to); entering job reqs into ATS, scheduling interviews, some day of interview candidate assistance, testing facilitation, new hire paperwork and file processing, file and background auditing, pre-hire medical exam coordination and much more. In addition, the RCS manages temporary staffing requests and works closely with the hiring manager, temp firm and candidates. The RCS also works very closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition on process improvement and many types of projects related to hiring and pre-employment initiatives.
- Acts as the sole Recruitment Support Coordinator for a Talent Acquisition Team of 3 Recruiters and a Director.
- Provides job requisition data entry into the iCIMS ATS and ensures accuracy. At times research is required in troubleshooting job req information.
- Manages high volume interview scheduling requests and coordination in support of entire team. Works closely with the recruiter, candidate, hiring manager (and Executive Admins) and provides full itineraries in addition to leveraging MS Outlook in distributing meeting invites to each interviewer.
- Coordinates candidate travel arrangements as needed.
- The recruitment team turns over the packet of new hire information and the RCS ensures the new hire checklist is complete and all required information is accounted for including; current licensure when required, satisfactory criminal background checks (and education verification, driving record, credit check if applicable), regulatory medical requirements and references.
- Creates new hire file and distributes Manager New Hire Checklist instructions to hiring managers for ensuring a seamless onboarding process.
- Participates in all Talent Acquisition meetings around policies, processes and regulations and acts as an integral representative and thought partner with regards to process and workflow improvement, pre and post hire requirements,
- Cross-trained to cover other areas of HR including HR Service email and phone, and badge creation.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications with an emphasis on MS Word and MS Excel.. Extensive expertise navigating MS Outlook using scheduling, meeting invites and reserving conference rooms.
- Must have exposure working within an HRIS system.
- Experience working within an Applicant tracking system (ATS) is highly desirable.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and written communication skills, proven ability to be a resourceful problem solver.
- Must possess effective organizational, follow up skills and attention to detail. Must have demonstrated ability to interface with all levels in a professional and responsive manner.
- Able to prioritize an often heavy workload and adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment, and able to work independently or as part of a team to deliver results with minimal supervision.
- Handle confidential and sensitive matters professionally and work independently and efficiently with a strong customer service mindset