We work with many large corporations such as Boeing, AT&T, Exxon Mobil, Nabisco, etc., almost every company across every industry. Our primary function within these entities are to service their staff and ensure that they understand their benefits and what is available to them. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for scheduling appointments and following up with the members who have requested information. You will be working with them on a one-on-one basis to ensure that each member understands what is available to them.
We are seeking applicants with a career orientated mentality with exceptional customer service skills; those with the eagerness to learn, and the ability to work independently as well as the willingness to work as a team in order to better service the different members and entities we work with.
Due to COVID-19; we are conducting our interviews 1 on 1 via zoom and zoom webinars to ensure the safety of our staff and applicants.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Health insurance reimbursement (upon qualification)
- Life insurance
- Retirement Plan
- UNION BENEFITS – Our staff also belong to a union which includes benefits
- Flexible hours
- Remote work optional and available
Powered by JazzHR