Founded in 1982, TRINCON GROUP is a management and technology consulting firm specializing in helping trucking firms improve operational effectiveness, increase profitability, and optimize their asset utilization. Our team of executive consultants has, on average, over 25 years of experience in the industry – the majority having served as senior executives and owners of trucking firms during their careers.
TRINCON is also the developer of TRU-COSTING®. Used by firms throughout the industry, TRU-COSTING® is web-based application that is enabling users to better identify and monitor their operating costs and improve their ability to better manage their pricing and business operations.
The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for accurately and efficiently maintaining company records, including entering, updating, researching, verifying, and retrieving data in company systems. Attention to detail, accuracy, consistency and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of information is crucial for success in this position.
Pay: $18 – $22 per hour.
- Enter, update, and verify data in company databases
- Review and update records when changes occur
- Track documents received, deadlines, and completion dates
- Assist and train employees on database system usage
- Provide assistance to technical staff to resolve computer/software issues
- Run reports as requested
- Assist IT team with regular data backups
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Good time management/prioritization skills
- Ability to maintain data confidentiality
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- An associate degree is preferred
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you a clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
In exchange for your expertise, Trincon offers an excellent employee benefits package which includes:
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Discounts and Rewards
- And much more!
This position can be done entirely remotely as long as the team member has direct access to a strong, reliable internet connection & a dependable cell phone connection. A quiet/uninterrupted workspace will be needed as well to ensure a seamless workflow.
Trincon Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.