#Remote #Job #Social #Media #Marketing
Do you want to take the next step in your career as a social media expert?
…to set your own hours and work from wherever you want?
…and get paid from the internet?
If the answer to all three is ‘yes’, then this might be the position for you!
We’re hiring a Social Media Content Creator to help us produce, curate and promote new content across our social media outposts (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin).
You’ll be responsible for:
– Creating a variety of content formats – video, image, PDFs, Powerpoint, text, Infographics, slideshows.
– Creating copy and adapting for Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
– Uploading and scheduling posts to Kontentino
– Publishing posts manually (where necessary)
– Notifying the Marketing Team of any comments from potential leads.
– Analyse data from organic posts: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin Company Page.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
– Creative, bringing new ideas & opportunities to the team
– Confident in written & visual communication – your wordsmithery needs to be tight, engaging and persuasive.
– A genuine love of all things social media
– Analytical mind and proficient using Excel spreadsheets. You’re able to analyse social media insights and report on these
– Experience working in B2B marketing
– Knowledge of the travel industry (examples of having written in this space preferred)
– Confident using Adobe software to produce graphics e.g. Indesign (and possess their own licence)
– Experience in Animoto (or Adobe Premiere or any other video editing software)
– Familiar with Adobe Photoshop (preferred but not necessary)
– Able to have some crossover working in the UK timezone.
If you’re up for the task, you’ll gain yourself new skills, an impressive track record, and a remote job with a great team.
This is an ongoing remote, part-time position (approx 8 hours pw with scope to increase for right candidate) working with us at 10x Travel. There would be an initial paid 1 month trial period.
Pay: Up to $10 USD/ph dependent on experience.