#Remote #B2B #Content
End consumers of media and telecommunications across Spain demand more services from their telecommunications providers especially TV and digital content. NubeTV delivers an affordable, easy-to-use, white-label solution for small and growing telecommunications providers across Spain to quickly offer TV and digital content services to their customers. With a single download of the Nube TV application, customers can now access TV services from any set-top box provided by their telecommunications provider or mobile devices. TV for your customers is now only a click away.
Nube TV recently launched its MVP, an Android application for end consumers with a web-based management system for telecommunications providers. Nube TV is seeking an engaging and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and regularly blog to expand Nube TV’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
-Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
– Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
– Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
– Collaborate with our internal team (designers, product owner, marketing manager) and external stakeholders (influencers and industry experts) to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
– Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
– Availability during some hours of any European time zone (ideally in or a one hour behind/ahead of Central European Time zone)
– 1 year of working with organizations with a B2B marketing strategy
– 1 year of past experience producing content for the web especially writing SEO-focused content specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
– Past experience working in the TV/media/entertainment industry or demonstration of industry knowledge
– Past experience building audiences either online or offline
– A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office or related G Suite Apps
– Previous experience with working remotely
– Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
– Your own computer with reliable, high-speed internet access
– High fluency in Spanish and English
– Excellent grammar with correct use of punctuation in both Spanish and English
– 2+ years of working with organizations with a B2B marketing strategy
– 2+ years of past experience producing content for the web especially writing SEO-focused content specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
– Past experience working in the TV/media industry and understanding the needs of telecommunications providers
– Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
– High fluency in business-level Spanish
– High fluency in business-level English
– Fluency in Portuguese
Compensations dependent on experience.
We are open to part-time or full-time depending on your availability. Long-term candidates are preferred as we seek to build our team!
Depending on the quality of your work and experience we are open to negotiation on your final salary. If you think you are the best writer available and your quality is better than all others then tell us, we’d love to speak with you and your salary requirements.
How to Apply:
The first phase of the recruiting process is an online marketing aptitude test. Submit your responses via this link: https://forms.gle/3SbQRBKyCdp2XGDw7
Note: we do not review CVs/resumes at this stage. If you pass the test, we will communicate the next step via email.