Remote Content Writer
#remote #content #writer
This role will be based in Benefytt’s HQ office; however, it will be authorized to work from home until such time as the National health emergency has ended and thereafter as authorized by the Department head.
Benefytt is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Medical, Dependent Care and Transit/Parking Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The objective of the Content Writer is to write engaging content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, landing pages and other digital content. The Content Writer must have the ability to analyze market trends and make recommendations on what content types to produce. The Content Writer must also be aware of best SEO practices in order to maximize content visibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop clear, compelling content that is free of errors and drives action.
- Work with the SEO team on keyword research and incorporating SEO best practices and recommendations to increase traffic to company websites.
- Assist the corporate marketing team with developing content for Medicare advertising campaigns (banner ads, email campaigns, landing pages).
- Assist the corporate marketing team with drafting agent and member campaigns.
- Assist the corporate marketing team with internal communications campaigns.
- Manage content calendars and project workflows in a proactive manner.
- Conduct in-depth research and stay up to date on industry and competitor content.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience with a portfolio and/or writing samples that demonstrates your capabilities.
- Exceptional experience in writing for corporate brands about technical topics.
- Ability to write both long-form and short-form content.
- Ability to work under limited supervision, taking accountability for tasks and deadlines.
- Ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice to meet the content needs of various teams, including corporate marketing, ecommerce, compliance and more.
- Knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress or Strapi.
- Technical experience with project management systems.
- Knowledge of health insurance or insurtech industries is a plus.
Due to the nature of Benefytt’s needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.