Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
Quad is seeking a qualified Copywriter to work at a client location in Sidney, NE, or remotely. This candidate will support one of our large, national clients, and is responsible for creating and editing quality promotional and product copy as well as email subject lines, preheaders, and content.
- Craft relevant and brand-appropriate promotional and product copy that influences the buying decision and promotes the clients’ brand
- Create email subject lines, preheaders, and content that influence customers to open the email and shop
- Ensure all verbiage communicates clients’ brands and key messaging
- Ensure all marketing pieces adhere to clients’ guidelines and standards
- Understand client consumers/audiences, insights, and strategies
- Work with client service, management, and internal teams on questions and missing information
- Maintain consistently high-quality standards
- Participate in client strategy, planning, and concept presentation meetings as required
- Complete role responsibilities with project management software (tasks, time tracking, etc.)
- Follow standard operating procedures, suggesting updates when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or equivalent preferred. (Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.)
- 2-5 years of experience writing for a wide variety of media
- Knowledge of fishing, hunting, camping products preferred
- Strong grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- Editing skills
- Able to work collaboratively with other writers, proofreaders, and designers
- Strong organizational skills with ability to successfully juggle and deliver multiple projects and proactively communicate status and issues
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- Flexible, client-service mindset
- Must be detail and deadline oriented
- Self-starter with ability to self-direct
- Effective team player
The above statements are intended to provide the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.