#Remote #Communication #Intern #Graphic #Designer
In 2019, Institute for Essential Services Reform (IESR) improved its communication measures in creating the narrative of accelerating low-carbon energy transition in Indonesia through project related visibility to a coherent campaign model carried out by IESR core programs on Energy and Power System Transformation, Sustainable Energy Access, and Green Economy. Those changes have been made in response to the recognition that the visibility and public awareness of IESR thin tank organization reached to the policymakers and wider audiences.
About the position
In IESR, we believe in evidence-based advocacy. Hence, we are very proud of our team, which is young, passionate specialists, eager to look deeper into specific issues and to find new things every day.
Key roles and responsibilities
As a Communication intern, you will provide graphic design, branding and ongoing user interface support for a number of digital and offline projects for the Social Media and Engagement within the Digital Strategy Section. You will conceptualize and develop the branding and graphic design of dedicated digital presences and other aspects of IESR’s social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin), various materials (print, PowerPoint, proposals, guidance material) and other initiatives as requested.
We are welcoming final-year students or fresh graduates with great enthusiasm in Visual Communication Design/Graphic, Communication Marketing and/or related fields, including research, media or publishing to join our team
Qualification and Skills:
• Final year university students or fresh graduates
• Good knowledge in graphic design and graphic design software, including but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After effect, or Solid grasp of basic design tools and how they are used
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate strong work ethic and ability to take initiative
• Fundamental knowledge on media outreach and media strategies
• Research, social media, and editing skills
• Knowledge on Energy Transition, Renewable Energy and sustainability would be a plus
3 months to 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Remuneration is competitive and will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualification and experiences.
How to apply
Send an application letter, latest CV and sample of your portfolio to [email protected] before September 13th, 2019;
Only qualified candidate will be called for interview.