#Remote #Content #Analyst
Company: UENI Ltd
Job Description: UENI is a “do-it-with-me” solution that sets us apart from DIY website builders and expensive digital agencies. We take an innovative approach to getting small businesses online by reducing the friction for a business owner to do so. UENI structures the data it collects from a business and creates a website for each business and listings on other high traffic platforms. We thus enable these businesses to complete online for the first time.
Today we are signing up 2500 businesses everyday and we operate in the UK, Spain, France, the USA, LATAM, India and we are growing our global presence every month.
As an active part of the QC team, teamwork is essential in ensuring targets are met, and ideally exceeded. The role requires active participation in improving Content from the ground up. This may be, but is not limited to:
* Building Customers pages to the expected standard
* Reporting Bugs
* Propose content improvements based on new data form submissions
* Native English (US or UK)
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
* Ability to quickly discern grammatical errors, image mismatches, and other bad categorical content related issues
* Ability to learn quickly
* Experience with spreadsheets, forms, CRM
Job Type: Contract/Freelance
Job Level: Junior (2-4 years)
Salary: £1/ per venue