#Remote #Customer #Service #Representative
Open to candidates from Canada, United States, Mexico and Nicaragua
• Answering calls and/or web chats for a variety of different businesses and professionals.
• Taking messages, screening new clients, booking appointments, collecting payments, and transferring calls
• Understanding caller needs and providing business information
• Being part of a team and contributing to continued excellence
• Great work ethic and professional demeanor
• Prior receptionist or call answering experience
• Ability to follow instructions and clearly summarize details
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
• Great communication skills and positive attitude
• Desktop or laptop computer with Google Chrome browser installed
• Reliable broadband internet connection (tested by https://www.speedtest.net and https://networktest.twilio.com)
• Strong typing skills (tested by https://livechatinc.com/typing-speed-test/)
• Call answering only: A quiet environment for answering calls, plus headset with a microphone arm attached.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position offers an hourly rate. Our starting, entry-level rate is $10 per hour ($11 per hour for bilingual agents) and we pay weekly. Periodic raises are given based on performance and longevity with the company.
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Retirement plans
• Cash bonuses
• Paid training