Remote Direct Fundraising Manager
#Remote #Direct #Fundraising #Manager
Company: American Red Cross
The Consumer Fundraising team builds the foundation for optimal long-term donor value by developing strategies and programs that increase individual donor engagement, financial revenue, and fundraising capacity for the American Red Cross (ARC). The team focuses on marketing to individual donors via Direct Response and digital channels (e.g. direct mail, email, phone, search, mobile, etc.) to engage constituents and to raise revenue to support the mission of the Red Cross.
The Direct Fundraising Manager is responsible for collaborating with Red Cross regional chapters to develop and execute campaigns via email, ticketed events, and peer-to-peer (P2P) channels. This role works closely with local regions to develop strategies to achieve revenue targets and engage supporters. The manager will partner with cross-functional teams such as local Red Cross regions, brand, digital, and marketing data & operations. The manager will supervise a staff of two, who will help to develop and execute the regional campaigns.
- Design and implement direct marketing programs and campaigns via digital fundraising platforms including email, events, and peer-to-peer fundraising (P2P). Manages marketing campaigns end-to-end, including template design, set-up, execution, reporting, and optimization, ensuring flawless execution and adhering to time sensitive deadlines.
- Develop training to educate Red Cross regional platform users on how to self-utilize ticketed event and P2P platforms, direct marketing best practices, and new platform functionalities.
- Report, analyze and aggregate data to drive continual optimization of all programs.
- Manage revenue and expense budget for ticketed events
- Supervise a team of two direct reports including defining priorities, assigning roles and responsibilities, and providing coaching.
- Manage vendor relationships associated with the ticketed event function
- Maintain close working relationships with all team members to ensure consistent brand messaging, alignment with marketing plans, and cross-promotion optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 to 7 years prior professional experience with either in for-profit or non-profit, through agency work, or other relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of staff management or supervisory experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills an absolute must
- Commitment to providing strong levels of customer support
- Ability to be independent yet collaborative and team-oriented while possessing strong leadership skills
- Ability to uncover actionable insights from quantitative analysis
- Strong project management skills required
- Drive and commitment to exceed goals in a high-pressure work environment
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and project deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail; commitment to providing high quality work
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Strong computer skills required
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization offering its employee’s professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.