#Remote #Full #Stack #Developer
Are you tired of steep hierarchies and monotonous workdays? You want to take more responsibility and develop yourself further? You want to contribute to the growth of a company and not just to be a small wheel in the transmission, but to build the gear? Then you are exactly right with us! We are looking for you to reinforce our developer team.
Who we are
We are an ambitious team with big plans. Our goal is to deliver value with innovative solutions to the daily problems of the hospitality market. We are market leader in the area of web-based personnel organization for the hospitality industry with its product “gastromatic”.
Gastromatic optimizes all processes related to employee management, duty planning, timekeeping, evaluation and payroll.
Our team currently consists of 50 bright minds and is growing rapidly. We are looking for exceptional people, excited by the prospect of building something that matters.
How your tasks will look like:
– You are directly involved in the agile software development and thus shape the product development (development in AngularJS, reactJS, HTML and CSS)
– You work on updates and the continuous improvement of our software, also taking into account usability aspects
-Testing the program is also part of your job
-You plan and prioritize tasks with one senior developer
What you should bring:
– Communication is the key. As you will be working remote, effective and quick communication is an absolute must.
– Team play is everything for you and you want to become part of a motivated, ambitious team
– You are curious / inquisitive (especially regarding web development) and who can and will challenge the decisions and will be able to point out the risks
– Good project management and organisation skills; good time management is essential.
– You are purposeful and self-responsible work is natural for you
– You work hard and are resilient
– Experience in remote and freelance work
**Hard skills that are very important to us:**
– Degree in computer science or comparable degree
– Web development skills in general (must have)
– Database knowledge (must have)
– AngularJS, React, HTML and CSS (must have)
– MongoDB & Node (nice to have)
**Skill set needed for this project:**
Jest or Jasmine (must have); Node.js (nice to have); Apollo (nice to have); Lodash, Ramda (nice to have)
React (must have); Express (nice to have); AngularJS (nice to have);
Git (must have); jira (nice to have); VSCode, Webstorm (free to decide); Webpack (nice to have); Docker (nice to have); Chrome DevTools (preferred); GraphQL (nice to have)
Github account (nice to have) & Github understanding (must have); Mongodb (nice to have)
Scrum, agile; CI & CD (Continous Integration & Continous Development); DevOps
What we offer you:
– Competitive hourly or daily rate
– A lot of responsibility and development potential
– Highly motivated and dynamic team
– Strongly growing work environment with future prospects & opportunities for advancement
– Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and collegial cooperation
– Free space for your own ideas As this role is remote, you will need to be able to work during 10am and 4pm German time with no weekend work.
To apply please send you CV and cover letter to **[email protected]**