We are seeking a high energy and organized Sales Development Representative to educate customers on our product. SDRs will focus their energy on effectively communicating our value props and building relationships with customers, with the ultimate goal of collecting a deposit to begin their project.
As one of our SDRs you will not only have the ability to create value through immediate increase in our deal flow but will have the opportunity to structure our sales systems, work directly with our executive team and shape our culture. This is a career path role with significant opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Qualify inbound leads and educate them on our services.
- Schedule digital-home visits to evaluate project feasibility and cost.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure meeting hand-off successfully occurs.
- Have full knowledge of target prospect base and manage an ongoing prospect pipeline.
- Act as the subject matter expert on our product, providing prospects with peace of mind that we are unlike any company in the industry.
- Present our value props in a clear and concise manner.
- Diligently update Salesforce, ensuring our CRM system stays up-to-date with correct information.
- Report on KPI’s to sales leadership including outreach, connects, meetings scheduled, etc.
Who You Are:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and have experience drafting clear communications that demonstrate attention to detail.
- Proven success in lead generation and lead qualification. Experience and comfort prospecting via phone, email, and other new account development activities.
- A track record of personal accountability, and a high standard of integrity and professionalism. You’ve demonstrated resilience and a desire to succeed in the face of new and/or unforeseen challenges.
- Team-player with a strong desire to help enforce and improve internal processes.
- A desire to learn, grow and get in on the ground floor of a company that is changing housing.
- Receptive to feedback, with the willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Basic skills in Google Suite, Salesforce is a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2+ years of experience in a sales-related role.
- Background in homebuilding, real estate or construction sales is a bonus!
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.