Sales Development Representative (LA/NY based)Full Time
Login to bookmark
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
You will work hand in hand with our SDR team to prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales-ready leads and opportunities from outbound calling, emailing, and networking into targeted accounts. Your focus will be to gain experience, build relationships and grow the business as a valued member of the sales team.
What you will do:
- Interact with prospects via email (and phone) to uncover pain points, explain DISQO’s solutions, identify opportunities, and generate interest in meeting
- Utilize consultative approach to evaluate and understand customer’s business needs
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and key interests
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections in meeting
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Account Executives, educating reps as necessary about the opportunity and recommending appropriate follow-up action items
- Provide feedback internally and collaborate with peers to ensure continuous process optimization
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach, including a commitment to SLAs between marketing and sales
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of sales development experience is a must
- A sense of urgency and drive to build a scalable pipeline
- Experience using salesforce.com to plan and document sales efforts required.
- Experience with Groove, SalesLoft, Zoom Info, and related tools.
- Ability to craft highly converting email sales sequences
- Must be data-driven and committed to metrics-based optimization of inbound and outbound outreach efforts
- Knowledge or interest in online market research
- Demonstrate strong analytical/problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must to able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize opportunities based on client needs while working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience interacting with prospects via telephone, email, and LinkedIn preferred
- Experience with Media Agencies, Brands, and Publishers preferred
- Experience in the ad testing/campaign measurement field preferred
$60,000 – $70,000 a year
Your pay will be determined by your experience, work location, and other applicable factors.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools – Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
·2023 End of year recess
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.