LeadIQ is a fast-growing Series B funded technology company headquarted in the Bay Area and Singapore, that provides innovative lead generation and sales prospecting solutions. Our cutting-edge platform empowers sales teams to streamline their workflow, accelerate lead generation, and drive revenue growth. We work with a diverse range of clients, from startups to mid-sized enterprises, helping them achieve their sales goals and drive customer success.
We are looking for Sales Development Representative, who will play a key role in prospecting new business for the company and be on the ground floor of a growing start-up! As a Sales Development Representative drive pipeline to the business to help our sales team secure new customers and find expansion within our existing customers.
- Embody the LeadIQ brand of taking research first, personalised approach to selling
- Reach out to leads (sales leaders) via cold calling, social engagement, and email prospecting to convey LeadIQ’s value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- You’ll be using Outreach, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and LeadIQ, of course along with various internal data systems daily
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to the SDR manager, who values daily team coaching, weekly one-on-ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Achieve specific daily, monthly, and quarterly metrics
- BS/BA strongly preferred or unique life experiences
- History of achievement and strong work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills
- Creative, outside-the-cube thinker
- High level of empathy – it’s important for our SDR’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive in the future
- Candidate is based in Denver, CO with the ability to work a hybrid in office/remote schedule (3 days in office)
- Medical and dental coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Matching 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family (structure of paid leave is governed by your state of residency)
- Additional Sales Incentive Bonuses
This role is only available for eligible candidates residing in the state of Colorado, who are able to work from our Denver office.
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
If you are passionate about sales and thrive in a collaborative team environment, we would love to hear from you. Join LeadIQ and make a significant impact on the success of our clients and our organization as a whole.