#remote #customer #service #jobs
- As the Sales Operations Coordinator, you manage the sales operation desk. Acting as the main focal point for external and internal customers. You are the backbone of the sales process for the assigned region.
- The Sales Coordinator is an important connection between the sales and product development teams, finance, production, quality control and customer support.
What Success Looks Like:
- You don’t mind a challenge or two – you are energized by challenging and diverse situations and always maintain a service-oriented approach. Understanding that no two transactions or individuals are the same, you always adapt and leverage your creative thinking to devise effective solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage back office sales process end to end.
- Order Management and Order Fulfillment:
- Order fulfillment cycle:
- Quote entry
- Order entry and scheduling
- Order control: pricing integrity, financial issues, etc.
- RMAs and demo management
- Pay Or Return management
- You implement Cellebrite’s policies and procedures: acting as the “gate keeper” of the company to make sure the orders and Sales Directors’ requests follow company policies and procedures, and, to stop them if needed.
- Follow up on collections from customers
- Execution and delivery of products to customers
- Sales Operations:
- Follow up on license renewal dates and manage renewals
- Be the Sales director’s “right hand”
- Point-of-contact for customers regarding any operational/logistics issues
- Build and issue reports from the system to support the sales director’s needs
Is This You?
- At least 2 years of experience as sales coordinator/sales operations
- Experienced with: Order management, shipment handling, and vast interface with sales directors and customers experience
- Systems knowledge: Sales Force (or similar CRM) knowledge a must
- Academic degree
- Advanced Excel knowledge – a plus
- Fast Learner: you adapt and go
- Commitment & Accountability: Full ownership of the end-to-end back office sales process. You know that the task isn’t complete until you’ve seen it through from start to finish. Additionally, you anticipate all your internal/external customer needs, being proactive rather than proactive
- People person & team oriented: you enjoy collaborating with team members, and, welcome the opportunity to interact with anyone
- Effective Multi tasker: you are energized by shifting priorities; engaging multiple projects at once (no problem) without compromising details
- You thrive and deliver in a high-pressure environment
This position is temporarily remote. Upon re-opening our offices,this position will be based out of office in Parsippany, NJ.
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence deployed in 150 countries, we provide law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital forensics, triage and analytics.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from mobile devices, social media, cloud, computer, cellular operators and other sources, Cellebrite products, solutions, services and training help customers build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
Founded in 1999, Cellebrite is known worldwide for innovation, commitment to our customers’ missions, and technical expertise. With HQ in Israel the company has more than 750 employees across the globe, with dedicated Sales operations in the United States, Israel, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore and Australia.
Cellebrite is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Check out these remote customer service jobs from CareerJet 👇🏻