Bonusly is looking for a product-focused, service-oriented, and technically-oriented Sales Solutions Engineer. We are looking for someone who is able to bridge the gap between sales and product and be a critical piece of our sales process. We need someone who has a professional, positive, and friendly client-facing persona, but is also technical enough to be able to field all types of questions about the details of Bonusly’s products. You’ll be challenged with being an indispensable bridge between the market and our product direction, and we’ll look to you to represent the customer.
What you’ll do
- Learn our awesome product inside and out, and become a subject matter expert for what makes Bonusly awesome
- Translate technical lingo and details about our products and features into plain English, and explain the direct benefit of each technical detail
- Problem-solving in real time on calls and with sales reps, using available integrations and Bonusly configurations to come up with the best solutions for our prospects
- Partner closely with the sales team, and form a crucial function of Bonusly’s closing process
- Serve as a feedback loop with Bonusly’s Product team, and represent our client’s interest to help steer the direction of Bonusly’s features
- Liaison between Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
- Act as a bridge for Product Marketing with market feedback
- Support sales in enablement function through training and documentation.
- The breakdown between responsibilities will be 40% product/sales liaison, 30% enablement, 20% technical solutions for customers, and 10% customer-facing calls for particularly technical prospects.
You should apply if you
- Have at least 4+ years of experience as a Product Specialist or Solutions Engineer within the B2B SaaS space
- Have at least 2+ years of experience with HR Technologies
- Have deep familiarity with collaboration tools like Slack, MS Teams, etc and how those integrate with other products
- Have a basic understanding of Security as it relates to SaaS
- Are technical, but you also have that sales touch and a knack for problem-solving
- Are excited to interact with Bonusly’s prospects
- Salary Range: $105,000 – $120,000
Beware of scam messages regarding fake positions here at Bonusly. We will always reach out via email with an official firstname.lastname@example.org email address.