ILC Dover is a world leader in the innovative design and production of engineered products employing high-performance flexible materials. Since 1947, we have provided engineered solutions to complex customer problems. Initially known for the production of space suits for NASA, we leverage our vast materials, engineering, process, and design experience to create high performance systems for a wide range of industries. ILC Dover is a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital, which acquired the company in February 2020.
Recognized globally for our flexible containment solutions, ILC Dover serves customers in a diverse range of industries, including pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing, personal care, food and beverage, chemical, aerospace, healthcare and government agencies. ILC Dover’s visionary solutions improve efficiency, safeguard workers and product, and prevent disasters. For more information visit and follow us on .
The Salesforce Administrator/Developer responsible for implementing and managing solutions in Salesforce.com application. The Salesforce Administrator/Developer responsible to provide solutions in the areas of Marketing Cloud/Pardot/Sales Cloud, CPQ and Service Cloud and interconnected systems/applications.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Develop high quality, scalable solutions using salesforce.com technology like page layouts, list views, process flows, Visual force, Apex, Lightning components etc.
- Responsible for the business requirement gathering, solution design, testing and training aspects of salesforce.com
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development team
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211), Sales Cloud certified
- Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Must have experience with CPQ and Pardot
- Must be able to work flexible hours to support global team
- Demonstrated project management, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and inform all levels of workforce
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and critically
- Demonstrated understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position works remotely in a home office environment. Standard computer technologies, phone systems used.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reason, use logic, and strategy when performing tasks. The employee will frequently use vision/ color discernment while performing tasks. The employee will frequently use hand and finger coordination while performing tasks.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ILC Dover is committed to a diverse workforce. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, and more.
Background Check & Drug Screening Required
EOE/AA Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran