Senior Account ExecutiveContract
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for managing the assigned client relationships. This will be accomplished by building and maintaining positive relationships and motivating and fostering a cohesive, creative, and positive work environment with clients, counterparts, internal support teams, and management to achieve optimal work performance and communication.
As the Senior Account Executive, you will assist clients with identifying areas of opportunity for improvement in job functions, processes, and procedures. This will include formulating an action plan to coordinate the resources and requirements necessary to manage the implementation to completion. You will manage the integrity of client data by ensuring the quality of business arrangement data from proposal through implementation.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Manage day-to-day relationships and installations with assigned and new clients.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key contacts within client organizations at various levels.
- Support with introducing and implementing opportunities that advance strategic solutions within the client.
- Develop recommendations based on program performance through financial analysis, reports any problem areas, and provide solutions and alternative recommendations to Client and/or Assurant.
- Partner with the Operations team and other internal stakeholders to oversee the execution and implementation of new client installs and strategic priorities.
- Identify, present, and (when the agreement is obtained) manage the implementation of new business opportunities and/or program enhancements for revenue growth and retention.
- Monitor overall Operational service level agreements (SLAs) and work with operation teams to maintain contractual SLA performance.
- Prepare and conduct Business Reviews by coordinating, creating, and verifying all documentation and all other participation and logistical arrangements.
- Advocate and manage change requirements for clients as specified by Assurant and the various supporting functional teams to comply with all business guidelines, state compliance, and governed statutes.
- Works with our Sales, Legal, Product Management, and Executive Leadership in the contracting and renewing contracts with the assigned clients. This includes interacting with various levels (CFO, Chief Compliance Officer, Chief General Counsel, Actuarial, Country Managers, and Sales Leaders) internally and within the client.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of marketing, business, or related experience.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Mortgage servicing or Insurance is highly preferred.
- Experienced working effectively with a wide variety of company functions and individuals.
- Perform work responsibilities in a timely manner and in a fast-paced, high volume, office work environment.
- Led and managed the coordination of large groups to drive results.
- Maintain confidentiality when required to ensure access to and use of specific company and employee information is limited as required by Assurant management.
What travel will be expected of me?
- You will be expected to travel up to 30%.
$69,800.00 – $116,400.00
Any posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
Connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects, and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products, and other specialty products.