At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
About Digital Technology
We’re not yesterday’s IT department, we’re Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We’re redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth. We’re all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow’s journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for our employees and customers—when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
At ServiceNow, we deploy our own technology for our digital transformation. The Now on Now Content team creates inspiring stories and concepts to enable our senior staff and account teams to share our experiences and help customers on their journeys.
What you get to do:
- Tap into your deep understanding of our product strategy, how we are deploying our own technology, and how our work impacts our goals.
- Infuse your knowledge and investigative journalism instincts to drive storytelling that meets the needs of a wide range of ServiceNow stakeholders from senior executives to account teams.
- Discover new stories and opportunities to amplify them including:
- Developing compelling stories for executives and service owners to present in Executive Briefings, Tradeshows, Conferences, Webinars, and Customer Calls.
- Writing scripts and speaker notes for live presentations, videos, web content, and other formats
- Facilitating collaborative working sessions with ServiceNow executives and practitioners to capture their stories in an authentic voice for internal and external targeted audiences.
- Collaborating with content designers on creative themes, visual styles, and storyboards
- Collaborate across internal departments, including product teams, communications, and events.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 12+ years of equivalent relevant work experience
- Technology product and business acumen and knowledge of ServiceNow products / platform is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen listening and critical thinking skills.
- Highly curious about the effect of technology on the business landscape, ideally with ServiceNow experience
- Technology product and business acumen and knowledge of ServiceNow products/platform is required
- Solid business instincts and a practical understanding of how sales executives operate, ideally with experience in a role or team with revenue goals
- Proven creative thinker who can design and execute on new, innovative approaches to Now on Now story-telling and concepts
- Strong track record as a team player in a highly matrixed environment and the ability to collaborate with others to achieve goals.
- Experience working directly with customers and clients, especially Director-level and above.
- A strong record of academic achievement; BA or BS at a minimum, MBA is preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.