The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), a membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women’s health care in Washington, DC, is currently seeking a Senior Digital Products Manager. Theï¿½Senior Digital Products Managerï¿½will manage and support all ACOG’s digital products, including ACOG.org’s CMS, search platform, and e-commerce. Partner with departments across ACOG and with external partners to ensure touchpoints with digital platforms comply with best practices, standards, and guidelines while balancing alignment with organizational goals. Define platform strategies, support colleagues, and drive process implementation and training to constantly improve ACOG’s digital presence. Serve as a digital platform advocate, facilitate knowledge sharing and best practices,ï¿½and oversee content workflow and governance.ï¿½Cover Letter Required.
As a result of COVID-19, ACOG employees are working in a temporary remote capacity. This is temporary, and normal business hours and in-office duties will return to normal once deemed it is safe to return into the office. Employees are expected to return to ACOG’s National office located at 409 12th, Southwest Washington DC, 20024.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
- Provide technical leadership, hands-on expertise, and UX support for ACOG’s CMS, search platform, mobile app, e-commerce, internal ticket system, and other touchpoints with ACOG.org.
- Work with vendors and ACOG staff to identify requirements, plan, and prioritize development to digital platforms, ensuring alignment with organizational goals.
- Provide guidance on enforcing governance, guidelines, and best practices through digital platform functionality and training.
- Support the enforcement of guidelines and governance through defined workflows, structured templates, permissions, and identify and implementing features that help support governance.
- Drive the training and documentation strategy. Create and deliver engaging and effective trainings to non-technical users and content editors on how to use platforms to meet digital objectives. Communicate technical concepts clearly to non-technical teams and leaders.
- Make recommendations for trainings and documentation of value and technical support to content and analytics team members. Research and make recommendations for new technologies.
- Manage platform upgrades and updates, including planning, schedules, communication, implementation, and quality assurance.
- Work with colleagues across the organization to ensure success with projects hosted on ACOG’s digital platforms and identify opportunities to innovate and improve.
- Make changes and edits to templates and permissions, manage user accounts, and approval workflows.
- Manage consistent cleanup of outdated content and media files and enforce rules around content expiration dates.
- Troubleshoot platform issues with templates, HTML, user experience, display, and other areas. Work closely with vendors and support staff to resolve issues.
- Assess analytics and other insights to define and prioritize features, functionality, and optimize digital experiences.
- Advocate for ACOG digital platforms, ensuring colleagues across the organization understand the value offered and the importance of following best practices when integrating platforms.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related technical field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with progressive responsibility managing and supporting digital technology platforms including web content management search and e-commerce.
- 2+ years’ experience with Sitecore required
- 2+ years’ experience managing e-commerce system required
- 2+ years’ experience using platform functionality to support the enforcement of content governance.
- Demonstrated proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience with agile and software development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage technical and non-technical partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment at all levels of the organization
- Proven understanding of accessibility and section 508 compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge of web services and APIs
- Knowledge of association management systems like NetFORUM a plus
PI154009473 PandoLogic. Category: Marketing & Biz Dev, Keywords: Product Manager00 – 0Full-Time