At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Senior Manager, Social Media Marketing support the company’s employment brand working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
This position is not open to residents of Alaska, California, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, or New York.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for consumer social media marketing from content generation, hosting livestreams, driving leads through social media advertising? Looking for an opportunity to leader a global, inclusive, and diverse team? In this role, you’ll uniquely support the employment brand, build employee engagement through external social media engagement, and help support the talent attraction and hiring needs of a 65,000-employee global organization. Bring your strategic mindset to develop and implement social strategy to fit the talent management business goals that will substantially enhance bottom line results and improve employee related.
You’ll report to Executive Director of Global Talent Acquisition Marketing. You’ll contribute to the team and the success of the business by leading a team bringing amazing talent to work and grow their careers with TTEC.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Develop and execute upon the employment brand social media strategy in collaboration with your peers in talent brand and talent attraction
- Lead a global team of social media specialists to develop and post values-based content driving employee and potential future talent engagement
- Be the subject matter expert on social media trends, platforms, and technology
- Be the ‘face’ and voice of TTEC in the social sphere including writing blog and post content, hosting livestreams or podcasts, and monitoring and approving daily interactions with the community
- Utilize data to consult with peers and make informed decisions about social advertising budgets, messaging, and placements
- Share and educate both team members and leaders within the TTEC organization about social media goals, objectives, important data, social guidelines, and practices
- Create and foster creativity
What You Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience managing a social media or marketing team of an enterprise organization
- Understanding of employee value propositions and how to demonstrate those through social story telling
Compensation and Benefits
The anticipated starting salary range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $95,000-$110,000 annually. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education, or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.