CrossFit is seeking a Sr. Product Manager to join this team and help change the future of health and longevity. In this role, you will create a roadmap and drive a cross-functional team to connect and educate our global community and change the way we view being healthy. You will drive forward the initiatives necessary to create a product strategy to deliver education and awareness to the global community.
CrossFit has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
- You’ll develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for how we welcome and convert new CrossFit customers to our ecosystem of gyms, education, and products.
- You’ll work closely with customers and stakeholders to understand how to move a customer to action.
- You’ll execute at a fast pace with a focus on customer value, adoption and user satisfaction and delight.
- You’ll partner with design and engineering teams to ship well-crafted products in a highly iterative delivery approach.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- You’re passionate about the business impact of your work, and can work collaboratively with key stakeholders from finance to go-to-market teams.
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Ability to think big and small to build incremental features and prototypes in service of a larger vision. You are as comfortable working in paper-prototypes as you are building out scalable features for demanding enterprise clients and know when to do which.
- Comfortable and skilled at presenting to and gaining traction with audiences of all sizes, from executive meetings with our CEO, to customer meetings, to company all-hands and external events
- A self-motivated team player and ability to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight.
- Product sense and craftsmanship. You will own important product interactions with every Slack customer, and should show the attention to detail this responsibility deserves.
- You listen well. You build consensus by default, but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Written communication that is clear and effective.
- BS degree in a related field.
- 5+ years relevant work experience