Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecom, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands.
As a team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, career growth, and fun.
As a Senior Sales Director, Automotive you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations in your vertical. Additionally, you will:
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns. Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment.
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Proven top performer in a quota-carrying sales role
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or
8 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts; lengthy
- Successfully closed large deals at enterprise levels with strategic planning, focus and drive
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at
the C-Suite level
- Demonstrated previous success in exceeding sales target, building strong pipeline and
nurturing key accounts
- Prior Experience selling SaaS or equivalent solutions to the Automotive industry strongly preferred