A Senior Technical Consultant is to provide billable technical and development services to customers in support of their Infor SyteLine ERP Industrial/SyteLine system. Depending on skillset, a Senior Technical Consultant may also provide other development or technical services, which may be unrelated to Infor SyteLine ERP Industrial/SyteLine.
A Senior Technical Consultant is primarily responsible for delivering services to customers through a variety of activities including, but not limited to, requirements gathering, analysis, formulating solutions to business issues, documenting specifications, estimating projects, development, testing, debugging, and project delivery to the customer.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft .NET technologies, including T-SQL, C#, and VB.Net
- A degree in a technical discipline is preferred
- Enterprise Resource Planning system basic knowledge, specifically Infor SyteLine ERP Industrial/SyteLine
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
- Strong customer service attitude
- Strong self-motivation but not afraid to ask for help
- Hold yourself and your work to high standards
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- High energy level; ability to persist
Special projects, training, and other internal or external activities may also be assigned at the discretion of Godlan, Inc. management.
Education and Experience
Bachelor degree in a technical discipline is preferred.
5+ years of Enterprise Resource Planning systems experience, specifically Infor SyteLine ERP Industrial/SyteLine.
5+ years of progressive experience with Microsoft .NET technologies.
Job Category: Technical