TapResearch was founded to help any business access critical market data about their products and services. Born out of frustrations with slow, expensive and hard-to-use research products, our mission is to empower any company to access the critical market insights they need to make better decisions.
Our Audience Network connects tens of millions of people with rewarded surveys in the apps and games they use everyday. Through this network we deliver unprecedented reach, and are quickly becoming the data collection backbone for the research industry.
Hundreds of companies, like Qualtrics, Zynga and comScore rely on our technology to collect consumer opinions across thousands of mobile apps and games from publishers such as MiniClip, SocialPoint, Atari, PeopleFun and many others. By connecting marketers & researchers with everyday mobile users, we are building the next generation of research products.
We’re motivated by the size of the opportunity and the impact we make on our customers’ organizations. We value transparency and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where everybody grows and succeeds together. Recently named one of Inc.’s Fastest Growing Companies in both 2018 and 2019, we are a fast-moving, profitable company that is still in the early innings.
About the Role
TapResearch is hiring a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our growing supply-side partnerships team. As a member of our go-to-market team, you will be a driving force in expanding our supply network of mobile publishers. You are responsible for driving growth by introducing Rewarded Surveys to fast-growing gaming companies across the globe and advising them on how to succeed with our products.
You have a strong understanding of the Free-to-Play games market, current trends, monetization methods and how our product fits into the ecosystem and meets the needs of publishers.
You should have experience building partnerships with mobile gaming companies across the entire sales cycle from prospect to close. This includes pipeline generation, discovery, and building needs-based alignment across multiple stakeholders including business, product, engineering and executive teams to close 6-figure plus deals within mobile gaming. You should have excellent sales hygiene including the ability to properly qualify an opportunity, manage a pipeline and accurately forecast deals and communicate with management.
This role is about closing deals with fast growing mobile gaming companies.
- Research – understand everything possible about the priorities, challenges, direction and key objectives of your market segment
- Build – open, educate and build relationships with product owners and executives based on their needs
- Nurture – nurture opportunities and manage multiple stakeholders throughout the deal cycle including discovery, demos, financial modeling, creative product placements and success planning
- Close – negotiate and close 6-figure deals
- Improve – constantly learn, improve and share your process with the team
In addition to mobile sales experience, we are looking for candidates with:
- 3+ years of quota-driven sales experience in mobile gaming
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong presentation, storytelling and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal etc.)
- A keen understanding of the mobile F2P monetization ecosystem and experience selling comparable products in mobile gaming
- Experience with the modern sales stack (CRM, market intel, tracking etc.)
- An ability maintain discipline, deliver results and operate independently
- A strong sense of confidence, humility and curiosity
- A BA/BS Degree
- Startup experience
- Experience with the Market Research industry
TapResearch is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and is committed to equal opportunity in our recruitment and selection process without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, ancestry, disability, medical condition, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.