Sr. Product Manager, New BootcampsFull Time
Designlab is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team and help us employ the next generation of people around the world transitioning into design-related roles.
We’re a nimble, product-driven team focused on building the best experience in the world for creative skills training, and thousands of students across the globe have already advanced their skills and changed careers with our help. Our mission is to empower creators to do the work they love, and this extends to our internal philosophy of how we work. Thanks to our best-in-class product with rave reviews, we’ve built a passionate community of students, mentors and alumni.
In this Senior Product Manager role, your primary responsibility will be to validate and lead the development of new design-related bootcamps from 0 to 1. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity to help make a real difference in the lives of designers worldwide.
Sound interesting? Read on to see if the role is a good fit for you!
- Have demonstrated experience in building and shipping high-quality software products with measurable impact
- Love the thought of partnering with engineering, UX design, curricular design, growth, and our mentor and student community to create exceptional products
- Are savvy about what good product development looks like
- Have expertise in creating products for learning, especially 0 to 1 products that help people transition into new careers
- Ground your product decision-making in the right qualitative and quantitative data
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills, work ethic, and attention to detail
- Are excited about working on the future of UX design education with a small, talented, mission-driven team.
- Identifying product opportunities and translating them into lightweight experiments and prioritized roadmaps
- Establishing OKRs, business strategy, and financial planning to help drive new business lines
- Enabling cross-functional teams to execute on roadmap priorities that support new business lines
- Leading the development, launch, and improvement of new 0 to 1 products and platform extensions to support them
- Demonstrating the impact of what we build on key product and business metrics
- Leading the development, launch, and improvement of new 0 to 1 product features and ongoing platform improvements
- Mentoring and growing the talent on our product management team.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Product Manager
- 2+ years of experience in managing complete educational products and/or product lines
- Experience working on educational technology products
- Experience working on customer development for new 0 to 1 products
- Strong skills in partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver software and services-based product improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with high speed internet access.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Team is 100% remote, work where you want
- Flexible hours, working mostly in US time zones (EST/PST)
- Generous paid vacation policy
- Health & retirement benefits
- Choose your own Mac setup
- Work with a talented, mission-driven team on a product that’s innovating in the online education space with thousands of paying customers around the world.
How to apply
Apply by clicking the button below.
We’ll contact you to let you know whether we’re moving forward with your application within two weeks of receiving it.
At Designlab, we know that building a diverse, equitable and inclusive team empowers our community to achieve beyond the ordinary. We are committed to celebrating our differences as they are core to ensuring that our journey is both unique and powerful.