UI/UX Designer (Remote)
At LifeSeasons we create a wide range of condition-specific supplements to help improve the quality of life for our customers. We take our products through rigorous testing to insure they have proper efficacy and provide consistent results. Our best performing products help with stress and anxiety relief, blood sugar support, and our fastest growing star is our nootropic NeuroQ.
We have been in retail stores like Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, and Natural Grocers for over a decade. Over the past two years we have added a concerted effort in our direct-to-consumer approach through traditional and digital marketing.
Because of the success and rapid growth that we have experienced online, our marketing team needs a fulltime UI/UX designer to help us match the quality of our online experience to that of our award-winning products. This includes both existing sites and new builds coming up within the next 6 months.
If you are obsessed with the customer journey and love to create, let’s talk.
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes and specifications
- Collaborating with visual designers and brand managers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into the end product
- Communicating screen designs, interaction models, end-to-end experiences, and the target audience to other members of the project team
- Considering the human-computer interface element of a design
- Comparing the user experience of existing landing pages & product pages and working to design better alternatives
- Keeping current with industry trends and competitor products, and communicating design prototypes and ideas to developers
- Implement attractive designs for different audiences depending on the website and product
- Developing task flows and wireframes based on user needs
- Work with front end developer to build and implement strategy and designs
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or computer science or equivalent experience
- Portfolio of five samples of graphic web design work (digital mockups or live Website links acceptable) is required
- Ability to work remotely and communicate effectively with remote team
- Creative and thorough research abilities
- E-commerce experience
- Experience using tools like Figma, Abstract, Sketch, Miro, Adobe CS, etc.
Why Join LifeSeasons?
We firmly stand by our three standards of Humility, Transparency, and Unity. We work hard to curate an environment and culture around these elements to provide an enjoyable and satisfying work experience.
- Benefits include:
- 15 free products monthly for personal use
- Fully remote