Exodus is looking for a mid-level UI/UX Front-End Engineer to help us create and implement pixel-perfect designs! As part of our design engineering team, you will work closely with our current engineering design team member and UI/UX designers to make sure we are providing the best user experience across our apps and other digital properties.
What You Will Do
- Work with the design team to create UI features and support existing ones
- Create UI components, libraries, and tools for internal usage and developer performance
- Help colleagues test and review code
Who You Are
- Strong React/Redux skills
- Strong CSS skills
- Demonstrated ability to create custom and complex UI
- Knowledgeable of SVG and Canvas
- Ability to create animations without the help of third-party libraries
- Ability to create and measure the performance of react components and data selectors
- Knowledgeable of and able to do unit tests
- Background in creating UI from scratch
- Experience making decisions on which developer tools to use and why
- Ability to use Git and follow guidelines to create and review pull requests
- Ability to debug code in developer tools
Nice to Have
- Knowledgeable about libraries such as Linaria CSS, d3.js(or similar), re-select (and other caching tools), lodash, moment (or analogs)
- Experience with Figma
- Familiar with Electron
- Familiar with and interested in cryptocurrencies
- Background with big numbers in JS and libraries and able to manipulate them
- Ability to create custom charts, diagrams and animations from scratch
Exodus is a multi-asset cryptocurrency wallet with a built-in exchange feature. We started our movement in 2015 and have been a distributed team since then. Our mission is to help half of the world exit the traditional financial system and move into the crypto financial system by the year 2030. To do that we want to make sure we hire the best of the best: people who are intrinsically motivated by what we are trying to achieve and who love what they do professionally.
What we Offer
- Freedom to work wherever you want, whenever you want.
- Building the future. Cryptocurrencies lay the foundation to the internet of value, the next major wave in application technology and personal finance.
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live along with a competitive benefits package.
- 100% pay in Bitcoin with a buffer to account for price changes and exchange fees.
Health: Most of our health insurance plans are covered 100% for you and covered 50% for your dependents. We’ll also cover dental insurance. If you are outside of the United States, we will reimburse you up to $500 per month for any medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
PTO: 30 days of paid time off per year on top of a flexible schedule where you can work wherever and whenever. If you’re part-time with us, you’ll still receive 15 days of paid time off.
Unlimited Bereavement: We will pay you your full salary for the first two weeks for the loss of any immediate family members but we allow you to take all the time you need to grieve outside of that.
Parental Leave: 12 weeks of fully paid leave with and a month of flexible work for the primary caregiver.
Tax help: Getting paid in Bitcoin new to you? Don’t worry! We will reimburse you for speaking with a professional tax specialist in your state/country to make sure everything is taken care of.
Perks: Exodus offers a variety of seasonal perks including free subscriptions to services like Calm and Masterclass, coverage for gym memberships and therapy. We want to make sure all of our employees know they are our priority and we give back for your hard work often.