We are seeking a highly organized and self-motivated Virtual Administrative Assistant to support our team on a full-time, remote basis. The successful candidate will have experience in providing administrative support, managing calendars, scheduling appointments, and handling correspondence. They will also have strong communication and computer skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Provide administrative support to the team, including scheduling appointments, managing calendars, and handling correspondence
- Assist with data entry, file management, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Communicate effectively with team members and external contacts
- Manage and organize electronic and physical files
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or in a similar role
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Must have a reliable internet connection, computer and phone
- Must be able to work on EST time zone
- Experience with project management tools is a plus
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and a flexible remote work environment. If you are a highly organized and self-motivated individual with a passion for administrative support, we encourage you to apply.