We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Virtual Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and be able to work independently while also being a team player. This is a full-time, remote position.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email in a timely and professional manner
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Maintain and update customer databases and files
- Manage and organize electronic and paper documents
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent, associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Must have a reliable internet connection and a computer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance and 401k. If you are a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic, we would love to have you join our team.
To apply, please submit your resume explaining why you would be a great fit for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants to apply.