Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of Billy Broas of Linchpin Media (http://www.billybroas.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company which works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Linchpin Media helps clients market and promote their online courses. The end result is that our clients enjoy more consistent, predictable revenue growth. Not to mention the increased impact of all the new people exposed to their content.
We’re looking for an organized, articulate, team player to help our CEO manage his calendar, his email inbox, invoice clients and and basically free him up from the daily “stuff” so he can focus on his zone of genius.
The right Virtual Assistant will be:
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to spot typos, grammatical errors, and the smallest formatting mistakes with ease.
- Adept and experienced with Schedule Once (or other calendaring apps).
- Well-organized, efficient.
- An action-taker.
You’ll need to be experienced with these tools:
- Google Apps (Calendar, Sheets, Docs)
- Quickbooks Online
- Schedule Once (or other calendaring apps)
The following attributes are a huge plus, but not required:
Details of the position.
- The work will begin at around 10 hrs per week and may expand to 20 hrs per week as the work progresses.
- The starting pay rate for this position is $18/hr
- This is a position for someone looking to become a longterm member of our team
How to Apply:
Email: [email protected] (Please do not contact Billy directly.)
- In the subject line, please write, “Hi, I’m (your name) from (insert your city & state) and I’m interested in the Linchpin Media position.”
- In the body of the message, please write us a 14 sentence email including:
- A two sentence opening salutation that says: “Hi there. I’m (your name) from (city, state).”
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think this job is a fit for you, including your experience with remote work. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Your “go to” tools in keeping organized. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: If you are/are not currently working and why you’re interested in a new position. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph # 4: Your experience working remotely. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- A closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number
- Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!